Frequently Asked Questions
BILLING AND ACCOUNT QUESTIONS
How do I login and reset my password?
How do I update my billing information?
Once signed into your account, you can update your billing information by clicking My Account or Dashboard from the top navigation menu. Select Billing and update your billing information.
How do I cancel my recurring subscription?
Once signed into your account, you can cancel your recurring subscription by clicking My Account or Dashboard from the top navigation menu. Select Billing and locate your subscription plan at the bottom of the page. Click Change Plan and Cancel Membership. Your membership will be cancelled and your access will be removed at the end of your current payment period.
My credit card is being declined. Why is that?
Many credit/debit cards have online purchase restrictions. If your card is being declined, please contact your credit card company to let them know the purchase you would like to make is valid. Also, certain credit/debit cards do not allow for recurring subscription billing, and therefore, may be denied.
My video does not playback smoothly. How can I fix this?
Video playback depends on several factors. To improve your playback experience, make sure you have a fast, stable internet connection. We recommend using the most recent version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. You may experience playback issues with outdated devices and browsers.
Can I watch videos using Chromecast and AirPlay?
Yes! Both Chromecast and Airplay are compatible with our site.
To use Chromecast: Locate the Chromecast icon in the bottom right corner of the video you want to cast. Click the icon and select the correct Chromecast from the pop-up in your browser.
To use AirPlay: Open the video on your apple device and click the AirPlay icon in the bottom left corner.
Can I watch videos on my TV without using an app?
Yes. By connecting your laptop directly to your TV with an HDMI cable, you will be able to watch videos from our site on your TV.
Can I watch videos on my phone or tablet without using an app?
Yes. Our website adapts to phone and tablet browsers so you can watch our content anywhere!
Which browsers are supported?
While we recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome, we also support Firefox and Safari browser released within the last five years. You may experience playback issues when using an out of date browser or any version of Internet Explorer.
What do Unlimited Classes mean?
- You get unlimited access to our entire catalog with all of our plans. so many online dance routines right at your fingertips, anytime, anywhere on any device.
Do you offer Live Classes?
Yes, we do, we have a full schedule of live classes by our world-famous choreographers. Why not sign up to one now by visiting the Live Class page now.
Will the classes get deleted anytime ?
- We don’t plan on deleting any of the old classes, although sometimes we may replace older videos with the newer routines. You will have access to all of them as long as you have an active subscription plan.
Can I sign up for just 1 month?
- You can sign up for our monthly plan, we would hate to see you go but you may cancel your subscription at anytime.
Are new routines uploaded monthly?
- We have a team of choreographers that will be uploading fresh exciting new content every month and will be a minimum of 30 per month.
How do I cancel my membership?
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by going to My Account > Billing > Change Plan > Cancel Membership
- If you do not see the option to cancel, but are certain you have an active subscription, it is likely that you signed up via the iPhone 📲 or Apple TV 📺 app, in which case your subscription is managed by Apple. Here's some info on how to cancel an Apple managed account: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Can I get a refund?
- All Subscriptions are non-refundable.
- Monthly Plans
- If you chose the monthly recurring subscription you may cancel at any time and will not be charged for further months. You will still have access to classes until the period you have paid for expires.
- Yearly Plans
- If you are on a yearly subscription you may cancel at any time but will not be refunded for the remaining period of your subscription. You will still have access to the classes until your year ends.
- *No further charges will be made once you cancel your subscription.
Is DNACERS available worldwide 🌎?
- Our service is available worldwide! However, a handful of countries and internet service providers might block either our site or United Kingdom websites in general. If you are having trouble viewing our site, consider trying a VPN service.
Can I download the classes for offline use?
- While you can’t download a file 📁, you can pre-load the files onto your iPhone📲 or Android device using the iPhone app or Google app.
Do you have single class purchases?
- We don’t currently have single class purchases but we do have rentals of past live classes. If you are interested in only 1 specific class, you can always sign up for the monthly plan and cancel later if no other classes are of interest.
is the yearly plan paid for monthly?
- The yearly plan is paid for the entire year when you sign up. This makes it cheaper per month than the monthly plan. You will not be billed again until your year comes up for renewal.
Is there a DNACERS app?
- We currently have apps for iPhone 📲, Apple TV 📺, and Android. To use these apps, you need to create an account and pay for a subscription via our website and log into the app using that account.
How do I connect this to my TV?
- You can use Chromecast , Apple TV 📺, or a wired connection (usually HDMI) from your laptop 💻.
Subtitles, are they available in my language?
- We don't currently have any subtitles in multiple languages yet! We are working very very hard to make this available as soon as we can.
Can I post myself dancing to the choreography on social media channels?
- ABSOLUTELY! This would be the best way to show of your new skills! Just tag the choreographer and us @DNACERS_OFFICIAL so we can celebrate together how great you are.
Do I learn the choreography to music 🎵?
- We do have a preview of the choreography that you will learn to music on the majority of our classes, you can see this via the link in the description. Some of our live classes will have music for you to follow along to in the class. All music on our website has been approved and had prior permission to use via the publishers and owners.
Are there any discount codes or promotions going on?
- We occasionally post discount codes on our Instagram page and Facebook page- DNACERS Official. Feel free to follow us at @DNACERS_OFFICIAL to stay up to date on everything
- DNACERS - It's in your DNA!
I'm having problems or need further questions answered, who do I talk to?
- You can contact support any time at firstname.lastname@example.org